Vol. 7 / Issue 8 Thursday, September 11, 2014 GOLD DAY: 2 – 4 – 6
John F. Kennedy’s mission is to develop our island students to become globally primed high achievers.
Our ESLRs: John F. Kennedy High School students will be responsible citizens, problem solvers,
effective communicators, and technologically literate.
GAMES THIS WEEK:
· Cross Country on Sept. 15 vs. the Panthers at 4:30 P.M. @ JFK.
· Football on Sept. 13 at 7 P.M. against the Panthers @ JFK.
· Girls’ Volleyball on Sept. 12 vs. the Royals at 5:30 P.M. @ NDHS, and Sept. 13 vs. St. Thomas at 5:30 P.M. @ JFK.
· Golf today vs the Panthers at 4 P.M. See Mr. Antonio for venue.
· JFKHS Open House is on Sept. 26 from 4-6 P.M. School programs and student talent will be showcased.
· Spanish Club meeting in Room F105 at lunch, today.
· Students interested in participating on a team for the 2014-2015 Real World Design Challenge (RWDC) engineering challenge are to meet in Room D114 at lunch today to register and begin preparation for this season. Registration requires a team name and e-mail addresses for up to seven team members. Aspiring engineers, software developers, entrepreneurs and writers are encouraged to see what the RWDC has to offer them. See Ms. Beausoliel if you are unable to attend but are interested in joining a team.
· Students interested in performing at our Open House, see Senot Terlaje in D216.
· Charter forms may be picked up at D103 and returned to Albert Park WAY Vice President or to Uwel Mendiola only during WAY meetings on every Monday at D220 during lunch.
· Activity proposals may be picked up at D103 and returned to Albert Park only during WAY meetings.
· JFKHS Spirit Fridays: Students may wear a JFKHS Club/Organization/Interscholastic/Class Shirts such as Vivace, JROTC, Nursing, Class of 2015 or other approved JFKHS shirts. Uniform bottom is required. All shirts must promote JFKHS. JFKHS colors alone are UNACCEPTABLE. Again- this is on Fridays!
· Only clear and mesh bags will be allowed on campus. All bags in violation will be confiscated.
· All car riders are to meet their rides at the cafeteria drop-off point after school.